[Xfce-i18n] [en_GB] Update to en_GB translations

Jeff Bailes thepizzaking at gmail.com
Sat May 10 05:45:34 CEST 2008

Hello,
	Here is an update to the en_GB translations for xfce trunk & goodies,
these patches should hopefully bring the en_GB translations up to date
for all modules. A few things, I a new translation filesin a couple of
modules, I assume I was supposed to add en_GB to the LINGUAS file
aswell.  And also, was I supposed to remove the 'Menu|'s preceding some
of the translations in thunar-svn-plugin?  Because I did.

I also came across a couple of typos:
In the thunar-svn-plugin pot file:
tsp-svn-helper/tsh-cleanup.c:83
"Cleanup finnished"
'Finished' should only have one 'n'.

Also in thunar-svn-plugin:
tsp-svn-helper/tsh-status-dialog.c:156
"Show Recusive"
'Recursive' is missing an 'r'.

Will you guys take care of these or should I report them to a
thunar-svn-plugin maintainer?

Thanks,
	Jeff