[Xfce-i18n] Estonian translation for XFCE

Peeter Vois Peeter.Vois at proekspert.ee
Wed Mar 5 11:09:03 CET 2008

Hi Kristjan,

You can contact me too on this case. I have been acting as moderator and reviewer lately and no active translation. I have separate repository for estonian translation set up that is used as working ground:

http://people.proekspert.ee/peeter/git/git.php?p=xfce-et.git

I have also a public repository available to where you would be able to commit.

http://repo.or.cz/w/xfce-et.git

You need to make account there and tell the username to me:

http://repo.or.cz/m/reguser.cgi

I can commit the results into official xfce translation repository.

/Peeter