[Xfce-i18n] Estonian translation for XFCE

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 10:26:50 CET 2008

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 09:09:43PM -0800, Kristjan Siimson wrote:
> Dear XFCE translators,

Hello Kristjan,

> I am an OpenTTD translator for Estonian at the moment. I have noticed
> that XFCE's Estonian translation is extremely buggy, however I have no
> clue how and where to get started with its translation.
> For translating purposes, I have set up a virtual machine running Xubuntu 7.10.

Nice :-)  We have a website[0] with several howtos.  As mentionned
there, it is recommended to translate the stable version first, then we
can merge these translation to trunk.  After that you can keep up to
date with trunk, if you have the time, which is the version under
development and finally branched as the new stable version, where the
strings are often object to changes.

To get quickly started, install the svn tools (subversion package) and
download the xdt-i18n script.  See the "How to use SVN" wiki page[1] for
the download link and the usage of the script.  If you have further
questions, don't hesitate.

Finally attach us the svn diff output on this m-l so someone can commit
it.

> Sincerely,
> Kristjan Siimson

Thanks for your on-coming contribution.