[Xfce-i18n] DONE xfburn call for translations, new release coming up very soon

Kristjan Siimson kristjan.siimson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 20:33:22 CEST 2008

Looks like there were still some mistakes in the translation. So, I had to
make some updates to the Estonian language file. I changed the word "blank"
from a noun to a verb in several places where needed, and did some
additional corrections. I have never created a patch file before, so I hope
that it works.