[Xfce-i18n] xfburn call for translations, new release coming up very soon

David Mohr damailings at mcbf.net
Mon Jul 14 16:01:46 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,
I wanted to say thanks for all the translation updates! It's nice to
see the program localized to so many languages.

Originally I wanted to make a release today, but we just had a patch
that makes an additional couple of strings translatable (the blank
modes). Since you all put so much effort into these translations, I'm
going to wait until tomorrow (Tuesday) to make the release. I know
it's not much time, but it's only 6 strings, and I don't think it'll
look too bad if they don't get translated. That should give everyone
at least a chance to complete the translation, and give the new
release possibly a chance to get into Debian still (there's some
bugfixes I would really like to push out).

~David