[Xfce-i18n] Please update translations for Xfce4 Screenshooter

Jérôme Guelfucci jerome.guelfucci at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 12:22:04 CET 2008

Thank you guys for your translations, I just improved a tooltip so I had
to update the po files again. Sorry for the trouble.

I think the documentation is stable now, so you can start to translate
it if you want. I did not have time to set po generation for the doc, so
until the next release things will have to be done by hand.

I need a translation of
http://svn.xfce.org/index.cgi/goodies/xfce4-screenshooter-plugin/trunk/doc/C/xfce4-screenshooter.html?revision=6341&view=markup
and a localised screenshot of the application as when you open it the
first time. I will take care of adding the makefiles stuff. This is
longer than usual, but I think it's a great addition for users.

Thank you all in advance !

Jérôme