[Xfce-i18n] ChangeLog and LINGUAS updater script

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 23:00:05 CET 2008

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Lars Nielsen <lars at mit-web.dk> wrote:
> Looks great! :-) i will certainly use that!
>
> /Lars

Just make sure to check the changes it made before committing. The
current script failed to update LINGUAS for xfmedia-remote-plugin, as
it assumed the first line was a comment. So I will have to fix that.

Also, I'm thinking of making it parse Last-Translator. This would make
life much easier, if you're receiving translations from several
translators.

And concerning receiving translations for several languages: the main
problem would be how to map from language codes to language names. But
I will see if I can fix that in some good way.

// Alexander