[Xfce-i18n] ChangeLog and LINGUAS updater script

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 13:24:12 CET 2008

Hello,

Yesterday while committing translations sent by Daniel Nylander, I got
tired of manually updating ChangeLog and LINGUAS. So I wrote the
attached script. It locates new translations (such that have an svn
status of ?) and modified translations (M) for a specific language and
updates ChangeLog and LINGUAS (if needed). It also adds new
translations with svn add, so they will be included when you commit.
And then I realized that more people might find it useful.

Also note that it has a few parameters that you currently need to set
as variables inside the script.

It does not handle translation updates for several languages at once
well (*wink* *wink* @ Maximilian), but it could certainly be adapted
to.

// Alexander