[Xfce-i18n] I can not make po-doc correctly.

Abel Martín abel.martin.ruiz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 00:49:46 CET 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Masato Hashimoto
<cabezon.hashimoto at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I updated Japanese translation of Thunar's po-doc and tried to make the help for test,
> but help files were made as English, not Japanese.
> I ran folloeing commands:
>
> $ make -enable-xsltproc && make -C docs
>
> Did I make something mistakes?
> I need your help;-(

Hi,

You need to configure it first. Run ./configure --help within trunk
folder. You'll find some options to generate docs: --enable-gtk-doc,
--enable-xsltproc and --enable-xml2po. You might need additional
software to build doc files, though.

You might want to check this:
http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/translation_guidance_in_xfce?s=daichi#13._documentation_translation

Regards,