[Xfce-i18n] Translating GTK+ stock strings

Jari Rahkonen jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi
Sat Dec 13 15:39:29 CET 2008

Hi,

Does the GTK+ stock string substitution work if I copy the original
gtk-* strings to the translation, or do I need to leave them empty to
use the upstream GTK+ translations? Thus far I've left them empty, but
I'd rather not see untranslated messages in the statistics when there's
nothing to translate.

Anyone with experience on the matter? I'm having a hard time finding any
time at all for translations currently, so I'd rather not test this
myself if anyone's done if already.

- Jari