[Xfce-i18n] First try: xfce4-trigger-launcher Italian translation

Walter Comunello masterz3d at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:54:14 CET 2008

Hi all,

I've tried do follow every single step of the translation guide. I've
attached this patch file for xfce4-trigger-launcher, trunk version.

I can also prepare the 4.4 and 4.2 branches, Darkforge is working on other
Xfce packages.

Currently we are working on

---xfce-utils
---xfce-appfinder
---xfce-session
---xfce-utils
---xfce-mixer
---xfce-trigger-launcher
---xfdesktop
---xfwm4
---libxfcegui4
---xarchiver
---xfcalendar
---xfce-mcs-manager
---xfce-mcs-plugins

Please tell me if there's something that may be wrong, and if you need some
kind of changelog for every translated .po file.

We at Darkforge are willing to contribute as best as we can. :)

Walter

http:///www.darkforge.it