[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-mixer need to generate the POT file

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Thu Dec 4 21:00:07 CET 2008

Le jeudi 04 décembre 2008 à 20:57 +0200, Dmitry Nikitin a écrit :
> Hi,

Hey,

> May be uk.po did'nt present in LINGUAS file :(
> and removed... Don't disturb, I translate it again.

I think I traced what you were looking for. Xfce4-mixer has been
rewritten from scratch and all the translations are new ones. If you
look in the 4.4 version of Xfce, you will find an Ukrainian translation
but for the trunk version, you will have to create a new one as we all
did.

> Good luck, Dmitry Nikitin

Best regards,
Max.