[Xfce-i18n] Thunar polish translation update

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Wed Dec 3 23:28:36 CET 2008

Le mardi 02 décembre 2008 à 17:47 +0100, Piotr Sokół a écrit :
> Hello,

Hi,

> I updated thunar polish translation file. Now translation is more compatible with GWO polish open source dictionary [1] and with guidelines from [2]. I'm sure it's not the final version.
> I have plans to update more xfce translations.

your patch applied and will be committed within the next couple of
minutes.

> Is it possible to get svn account and commit changes myself?

You might want to contact the other Polish translators first, check the
headers of the pl.po files. In the meantime, check the i18n.xfce.org
website for information on how to proceed, ask questions on this list if
something is not clear and send us your unified patches and we will
commit them.

> Regards
> Piotr Sokół

Best regards,