[Xfce-i18n] about chinese translation

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Wed Dec 3 20:08:37 CET 2008

Le mercredi 03 décembre 2008 à 18:41 +0800, XuHunt a écrit :
> ? ? hi all~

Hi,

> ? ? I sent the squeeze's zh_CN.po to the Simplified Chinese
> translation work Maintainers of xfce
> more than two months ago.
> ? ? But, till now, there is still no response.

you could send the person another mail to ask her if she still has time
for Xfce?

> ? ? I don't know what is wrong, and may I ask how can I bring the
> Simplified Chinese translation
> work come back to life if it is suspended.

Check the i18n.xfce.org website and learn how to use svn and patch. As
soon as you have all the components running on your computer, you can
start translating and just send us the patches and we will happily
commit them.

Have a look at other translators mails and follow the general rules of
mailing lists.

We are here to help you in your translation task so be sure to ask on
this list if you have any questions.

> cheers,
> Hunt Xu.

Best regards,