[Xfce-i18n] Hook script checking for po files validity at commit time

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Sun Nov 4 17:46:49 CET 2007

Hi all,

I've used of my admin rights on Mocha and I've added a hook script that
checks the validity of po files when they are committed (the check is
simply: msgfmt -c --check-accelerators=_ file.po). This hook script has
been added to the xfce and goodies repository.

It should not raise any problem with normal code commits. If it is,
unfortunately, the case tell me and I'll deactivate it at once (or if
you have the rights to do it, feel free to do it yourself). I don't want
to prevent the repository from working as before for commits not related
to translations.

In attachement you'll find the current version of the script, comments
are welcome.

Cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>