[Xfce-i18n] How to have developper access to CVS repository

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Wed May 30 16:48:02 CEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-30 at 10:01 -0400, Al Ti wrote:
> Hi i18n folks,
hi

> BTW: contacting the team coordinator returns without result, just an email
> that I should wait!

I also received your mail but i'm kinda busy these days (exams and
thesis), i'll see to it ASAP (it is on the my TODO list)

Anyway, in the meantime you can send your translations to this ML,
someone with commit access will take care of it for you.

regards
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>