[Xfce-i18n] How to have developper access to CVS repository

Sylvain Vedrenne gnu_sylvain at xfce.org
Wed May 30 16:24:15 CEST 2007

Selon Al Ti <alti2005 at hotmail.com>:
> Hi i18n folks,
> I want to advance the slow work in the Arabic translation of xfce4.4. But I
> don't have a developer account. Who is responsible of giving me this kind of
> access?
> BTW: contacting the team coordinator returns without result, just an email
> that I should wait!
> Best regards.
> Thanks a lot.
> Ali

Hi Ali,

Xfce is now managed using SVN (subversion) instead of CVS.
Auke is the administrator for SVN accounts as far as I know.
He'll probably answer your email as soon as he can.

Also try to get in touch with the previous translators for Ar.

Best Regards,
Sylvain.
--
GNU/Sylvain - http://sylvano.esperanto.free.fr/