[Xfce-i18n] Norwegian translations.

Terje Uriansrud ter at operamail.com
Mon May 7 23:39:01 CEST 2007

On Mon, 07 May 2007 18:58:23 +0200, Maximilian Schleiss
<maxschleiss at solnet.ch> wrote:

> Actually, the best thing to do would be to begin with the branched
> version of Xfce 4.4 and then continue with trunk where you'll find other
> packages to be translated as well.

Ok thanks, I used those scripts.
Anyway I like to see the results before submitting so I'll have a separate
tree to build the modules and check that the text works right etc.

Is "svn diff > a.patch && bzip2 a.patch" sufficient to make a unified
patch?

I've completed libxfce4util, libxfcegui4 and mousepad, but those are small
- so i'll hold of a little longer before submitting.

--
Best Regards
Terje Uriansrud