[Xfce-i18n] Norwegian translations.

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at solnet.ch
Mon May 7 18:58:23 CEST 2007

On lun, 2007-05-07 at 15:31 +0200, Terje Uriansrud wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> It looks like almost none of the Xfce components are translated to
> norwegian, i'll try help fix that.

This is very good news, have a look at the i18n.xfce.org website and
grab the scripts for the 4.4 branch of Xfce on the bottom of the the svn
howto page, these will help in creating a local tree for your
translations needs. Once you are done with the branch, send us a unified
patch from the whole tree... I'll try and find a link to another mail
sent to this list, containing information on how to proceed.

> I just started translating Thunar(my fav filemanager), and am about 5-10%
> done.
>
> My starting point was from trunk but maybe I should move to the 0.8.0 tag?

Actually, the best thing to do would be to begin with the branched
version of Xfce 4.4 and then continue with trunk where you'll find other
packages to be translated as well.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Max.