[Xfce-i18n] [SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Re: [SPAMKLASSAT av SU] [it] New Itlaian translator?
maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Tue Mar 27 22:25:20 CEST 2007
Fabio Riga a écrit :
> Uhm... Do you mean one diff for all po files? I'm not sure I will
> understand how to do it. Well, I never used subversion nor diff before!
> eh-eh... I bet I can find some good howto somewhere... :)
You can find some info on the i18n.xfce.org website and otherwise on the
Here are some steps for a quick start:
* install subversion
* download the translators scripts
* create a folder called svn and inside one called xfce_4_4
* copy the 4.4 scripts in the xfce_4_4 folder and "cd" into it
* type "./checkout-xfce_4_4-po.sh
* translate the it.po files
* once you are done translating, type "svn diff > diff.patch"
* send us the patch and voilà :-)
This mini howto should help you a bit further in the process of updating
the Italian translations, do not hesitate to ask for more in depth info
on how to proceed.
More information about the Xfce-i18n