[Xfce-i18n] [SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Re: [SPAMKLASSAT av SU] [it] New Itlaian translator?

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Tue Mar 27 22:25:20 CEST 2007

Fabio Riga a écrit :
> Uhm... Do you mean one diff for all po files? I'm not sure I will
> understand how to do it. Well, I never used subversion nor diff before!
> eh-eh... I bet I can find some good howto somewhere... :)

You can find some info on the i18n.xfce.org website and otherwise on the
net.

Here are some steps for a quick start:

    * install subversion
    * download the translators scripts
    * create a folder called svn and inside one called xfce_4_4
    * copy the 4.4 scripts in the xfce_4_4 folder and "cd" into it
    * type "./checkout-xfce_4_4-po.sh
      <http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/_media/checkout-xfce_4_4-po.sh?id=svn_howto&cache=cache>"
    * translate the it.po files
    * once you are done translating, type "svn diff > diff.patch"
    * send us the patch and voilà :-)

This mini howto should help you a bit further in the process of updating
the Italian translations, do not hesitate to ask for more in depth info
on how to proceed.

Best regards,
Max.