[Xfce-i18n] New danish translator ?

Niels Rasmussen nielsrasmus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 20:41:55 CET 2007

Maximilian Schleiss wrote:
>> I would to translate Xfce into danish.
>>

> you are warmly welcomed to bring back to life the Danish translated
> Xfce. It hasn't seen any movement since many years. Only Xfce 4.2 seems
> to benefit from a Danish translation

Hi max!
Thanks :)

> I will update the list in a short time but you can already add your name
> as a new Danish translator.

I've joined this site: http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/translator_account

I hope this should be sufficient :/
(I got a password, though)

> You will need to use subversion for these scripts to work, some
> information about svn can also be found on the i18n.xfce.org website.

I've installed subversion and it seems to be working fine here. Got the whole
Xfce4_4 branch in my dir now :)

> I look forward to add the Danish translations in the Xfce svn tree.

I have made a minor translation (one line only) in da.po, and committed my
self in Changelog and LINGUAS.

I opened the file libxfce4util.pot and saved it as da.po.

Finally I hit update-xfce_4_4-po.sh

How do check if this have worked out as it should be ??

(I hope I haven't destroyed anything ??)

--
/Niels
Registred Linux user #133791