[Xfce-i18n] Website pt_BR

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Sat Jun 30 16:01:42 CEST 2007

Le samedi 30 juin 2007 à 10:06 -0300, William Koch - Romani S.A. a
écrit :
> I did the 'svn add' command for the new files and it worked. I made
> another patch, I don't understand much about svn, but I think this new
> patch contains everything that was in the previous one, right?

Right.

> I still don't understand some things: When you guys commit this patch,
> I need to update something here? Can I go on with the translation in
> the mean time?

You have the original modified files and send us the changes to commit.
Once we commit the patch, your changes are applied to the svn server.
You can go on and translate other files :-)

> I attached the new patch in tar gz format.

The patch applied successfully and your changes have been committed.

> Thanks,
> William.

The Xfce team thanks you for your work.

Best regards,