[Xfce-i18n] Website pt_BR

William Koch - Romani S.A. william at romani.com.br
Sat Jun 30 15:06:35 CEST 2007

I did the 'svn add' command for the new files and it worked. I made another
patch, I don't understand much about svn, but I think this new patch
contains everything that was in the previous one, right?

I still don't understand some things: When you guys commit this patch, I
need to update something here? Can I go on with the translation in the mean
time?

I attached the new patch in tar gz format.

Thanks,
William.