[Xfce-i18n] Dutch translation of Thunar

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Sat Jun 16 09:55:57 CEST 2007

On ven, 2007-06-15 at 22:18 +0200, Vincent wrote:

> ... I found a few errors with keyboard shortcuts.

I found some fuzzy lines, do you use poedit to translate this file? If
not, please do so.

May I also ask you to give the branched version of Xfce 4.4 a finish
touch before continuing with trunk. To do so, have a good read at this
mail I sent[1].

This should get you up and running, would you have any questions, feel
free to post them here. I noted that the dutch translation of the
libxfce4util package is missing some strings, take a look at the
gnu.org[2] website and you'll find translated licences in many
languages.

>  Here's yet another updated version.

As I replied earlier, this will be committed within th enext couple of
hours.

> Vincent

Best regards,
Max.