[Xfce-i18n] need to start new team (Amharic)

tegegne tefera tefera.tegegne at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 20:32:28 CEST 2007

I need to start new language team (Amharic). I have registered the language
at http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/language_maintainers and registered myself as
translator too.

I tried to checkout the translatable files as described on the wiki page but
i get the fallowing error.

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/xfce/modules/4.2-po'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/xfce/modules/4.2-po': 405 Method Not Allowed (
http://svn.
foo-projects.org)

Any help is appreciated.
What is the procedure for getting commit access fro the translated files??

Also if there is any one who has started or thinking of starting an Amharic
translation please contact me.

cheers
tegegne