[Xfce-i18n] [Fwd: Documentation translated into Japanese]

Moue Hirotaka admin at mail.dayomon.net
Wed Jan 24 17:35:47 CET 2007

Hi all.
Thank you for your advice. It was very helpful.It seems that a lot of
things at xfce.org have been changed.
Obviously, we can more easily translate the documents than in the
past, but as a result, I have to work to integrate the documents
written in HTML format, which I have translated, to the php files in
"documentation" directory. I am going to do this work as soon as
possible. It may take short time.

I have completed to translate a few files in the top directory. I
enclose the tar ball.
If you find some problems, would it be possible to tell me? Maybe,
some errors can be found because I don't get use to.

Best,

--
Hirotaka Moue
moue at gamma.ocn.ne.jp