[Xfce-i18n] Thunar and libexo Russian update

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Sat Jan 20 14:59:30 CET 2007

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Andrey Fedoseev wrote:
>
>>> the libexo translation has been committed but the thunar one is pending
>>> as there seem to be some error in it. Check your file using this command:
>>>
>>> msgfmt --check --check-accelerators=_ -o /dev/null thunar/trunk/po/ru.po
>>>
>>> And look at the message you'll be presented with, fix your file and send
>>> it back to the list so we can commit your changes.
>>>

>> I think there's a mistake there. I checked the files with this command
>> before sending them. Now I checked it again and I don't see any
>> messages. Could you show me messages that you get?
>>

> Answering for Max...

Sorry I was away. I took the file you sent again and tried once more
without updating with pot and got the same message, only the line string
changes due to the formatting of the file :

maximilian at r200x:~/svn$ msgfmt --check --check-accelerators=_ -o
/dev/null ru.po
ru.po:517: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr[0]'
does not match
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

I can't tell where the error lies. Did you check the file or line?

The result below was after the update from the pot I think or after
having configured the thunar folder.

> maximilian at r200x:~/thunar/trunk/po$ msgfmt -c ru.po
> ru.po:524: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr[0]'
> does not match
> msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
>
> Benedikt

Max.