[Xfce-i18n] Updated Czech translations (Jan 8th) + problems with foo-projects registration

Michal Varady miko.vaji at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 20:48:04 CET 2007

Hi,
Sorry for late reply... Of course I don't need an account to use svn diff...
I just wanted to be able to commit my translations directly to svn, not
bothering you with every small update. :)

One question - did someone uploaded last Czech translations from Jan 8th?
(because I can't see them in translations statistics).

Thank you,
Michal