[Xfce-i18n] Updated Czech translations (Jan 8th) + problems with foo-projects registration

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Mon Jan 8 01:12:05 CET 2007

Michal Varady wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> I am sending updated Czech translations.

Thank you for your work.

> Sorry for attaching .po files again, but I tried to get my account for
> access to svn... unsuccessfully. After filling up this form
> http://foo-projects.org/node/3 I haven't received any mail about
> activating my account. Could someone please help me, where is the problem?

I can't help you with the account activation but for the moment I can
tell you to pick up the files I sent to Fabian Nowak within the "Update
of German translations" thread and use these to make yourself a local
repository and apply your po files inside and send me an svn diff patch
of it. There is no account needed to use these files.

Thank you for trying this in the meantime and do not hesitate to ask if
you have any questions.

> Thank you,
> Michal

Max.