[Xfce-i18n] exo translations

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Sun Jan 7 01:24:25 CET 2007

Benedikt Meurer wrote:

>> Hello translators,

Hi,

>> Due to some internal changes, that were necessary, I had to add several
>> new strings to libexo (all of them related to the exo-mount utility).
>> It'd be nice if you could check and update your translations.

As of now the French translation is updated.

> Some of them are overlapping with Thunar. In general you should try to
> translate the volume related string consistently in both exo and Thunar.

Here are the strings I found to be alike in both packages:

Unknown error
Failed to open display
Failed to eject \"%s\"
Failed to unmount \"%s\"
Failed to mount \"%s\"

Don't hesitate to post a reply if you find more identical strings in
these packages. Thank you.

> Benedikt

Max.