[Xfce-i18n] [Xfce-18n] [JA] Website translation

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Thu Feb 15 21:57:57 CET 2007

Moue Hirotaka a écrit :
> I found an error to define "array" in the file "ja.news.php," and I
> have fixed it.
> To make it clear, I didn't changed the name of "array."
> Now, It has been changed "$news" to "$news_translated" like other
> languages' files.
> I hopefully can eradicate all errors.

I hope so too.

> I'm very afraid that you may be bothering from my careless mistakes,
> but please commit it.
Don't worry, this is what I am here for. :-)

> Moreover, I modified some literals in other files.
> If possible, please commit them at the same time.

All your files have been committed.

> Hirotaka Moue


More information about the Xfce-i18n mailing list