[Xfce-i18n] [Xfce-18n] [JA] Website translation

Moue Hirotaka admin at mail.dayomon.net
Thu Feb 15 03:25:21 CET 2007

2007/2/15, Maximilian Schleiss <maxschleiss at bluewin.ch>:
> Moue Hirotaka a écrit :
> > Maybe, I suppose all errors are from a syntax error in the
> > "ja.content.php" file.
> > I modified that error, so we can see the Japanese edition web page
> > correctly.
> > Please tell me if there are some errors although I modified the file.
> >
> The file has been uploaded and the error remains. Please check your
> files once again.

I found an error to define "array" in the file "ja.news.php," and I
have fixed it.
To make it clear, I didn't changed the name of "array."
Now, It has been changed "$news" to "$news_translated" like other
languages' files.
I hopefully can eradicate all errors.
I'm very afraid that you may be bothering from my careless mistakes,
but please commit it.

Moreover, I modified some literals in other files.
If possible, please commit them at the same time.

--
Hirotaka Moue
admin at mail.dayomon.net