[Xfce-i18n] Fwd: Simplified Chinese translations update

risky wurisky at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 12:42:54 CET 2007

Hi,
Thank you for your reply.And I know some strings are missing . because I
think it's better that don't translate them. for example "orage" there is no
suitable Chinese for it .

I just found some packages hadn't been translated.even some of them last
updated in 2004.hope that I can help. if I have more time I will continue
update them in future.

Regards,
wuli.