[Xfce-i18n] Fwd: Simplified Chinese translations update

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Wed Feb 7 11:50:37 CET 2007

risky wrote:
> Hi,guys

Hi,

> I have updated the Simplified Chinese translations for some packages
> of xfce4.4.Please check it.Thanks.

thank you for your work, I will add these to my local tree and wait for
your answer to this mail before committing. I do so because the
translations are incomplete, the orage translation is missing a huge
number of strings, the xfce-utils is the only finished translation of
the lot and the rest are missing only a few strings.

You may want to give them a check and send them back entirely
translated, leave orage aside if that is too much for now.

The other thing is that you may want to check the i18n.xfce.org website
and take contact with the current translators to see what they are up
to. Also, if you consider translating for Xfce you could add your full
name to the maintainers list http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/language_maintainers.

You also might want to read the svn_howto, on the i18n.xfce.org website
and use the scripts to create yourself a local svn translator tree and
send in a unified svn patch instead of plain files. These scripts are
up-to-date and created for the ease of the translators and committers.

Would you have any questions or comments, feel free to do so on this
mailing list.

> regards.

Regards,
Max.