[Xfce-i18n] Xfce 4.4 translations priority for all languages

Mişu Moldovan dumol at gnome.ro
Wed Feb 7 08:46:20 CET 2007

Maximilian Schleiss wrote:
> Mişu Moldovan wrote:
[snip]
>>  * I couldn't find the "xfce4-eyes-plugin" package listed in the stats
>> for the trunk[2] in the web interface at http://svn.xfce.org
>>
> I am not sure to understand what you mean because the link you sent does
> indeed list your language and this link http://svn.xfce.org/svn/goodies/
> shows the folder within the svn tree. The scripts in the
> i18n.xfce.org/svn_howto also have the plugin listed, so if you use these
> you will have a local tree with the files to translate.
>
> Am I missing something here?
[snip]

The link[1] lists translations for a "xfce4-eyes-plugin" module. It
shows a Romanian translation with 2 untranslated strings. However,
browsing the web interface to to the svn repository[2] I cannot find
this "xfce4-eyes-plugin" module to complete it's Romanian translation.
Where can I find it?

Thanks,

1.
http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/index.php?mode=3&module=trunk/xfce4-eyes-plugin