[Xfce-i18n] [AR] Arabic translation

Mohamed Magdy mohamed.m.k at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 12:27:33 CET 2007

Hello

Our team has finished 26% of xfce translation, and I would like if
someone could commit them. the files are on Arabeyes repository so that
each translator translates and submits the translation directly to the
CVS. thus making the work easier. so the file I'm going to give you is a
CVS snapshot of the repository's directory of xfce. that snapshot
contains all of the po files, NOT patches, I wonder if that will make a
problem. also I would like to ask for a SVN account so that I can keep
the files synchronized with Arabeyes CVS and not to bother you with full
po files every now and then and also I don't like to send to the mailing
list to submit a file for one translated/fixed string. thanks in
advance. congratulations on the latest release!.

Mohamed Magdy