[Xfce-i18n] [SPAMKLASSAT av SU] Menu categories in catalan

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Sun Feb 4 17:22:13 CET 2007

KHORNERZ at terra.es wrote:

Hi Marc,

> I've translated the xfce-registered-categories.xml, to catalan, so,
> here it is.

This file is already translated?! It seems the existing file has more
translated strings than the one you are sending in!?

Would you be so kind to watch in the actual xfce_4_4 tree and tell me if
I miss some point here? The other thing you might want to do is take
contact with the other Catalan translators, Carles Muñoz Gorriz and Pau
Rul·lan Ferragut.

You would also want to have a look at the i18n.xfce.org website, this is
the goldmine for Xfce translators.

> See you later.
> Marc

Cheers,