[Xfce-i18n] [SQ] Update for sq section of Xfce web site

Besnik Bleta bbleta at otenet.gr
Sat Dec 29 12:36:38 CET 2007

Hello,

I've finished what remained from translating Xfce web site into Albanian.
I did not touch any 4.0 documentation though. I thought it would be
better to focus on 4.2, heading towards 4.4. Lack of time plays a role too.
With the changes attached to this message as a patch, I believe that sq
section is in nice shape. I probably will need a few typo fixing after
it goes on stage.

N.B. A special "Thank you" to Max for his patience. :)

cheers
besnik