[Xfce-i18n] Update for German trunk

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Wed Dec 19 00:50:35 CET 2007

Am Freitag, den 07.12.2007, 23:46 +0100 schrieb Maximilian Schleiss:
> Your changes and updates have been applied and will be committed within
> the next couple of minutes. You might want to "svn add" the files before
> creating the patch, so they get added in the patch with the remaining
> updates.

done so this time, thanks for the hint, that's really convenient and
indeed works.

sorry for that being such a small amount of work only, but life is
currently full of work and Christmas events and I'll be driving home in
a few days and wanted to have that part at least be sent before
Christmas.

cheers and bon noël, fabian