[Xfce-i18n] i18n wiki

mmassonnet at gmail.com mmassonnet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 17:41:36 CEST 2007

On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 09:51:36AM -0300, William Koch wrote:
> Ok then.

It might indeed not be usefull to translate i18n.x.o, but I second the
installation of this plugin for wiki.x.o.  The wiki has already some
translated pages, and would benefit from it to ease the switch to other
languages without starting at any index page (and therefore avoid to add
a link for the new language).

Who is responsible for the wiki?

> William Koch.

Regards,
Mike
PS: could you please reply inline or bottom?