[Xfce-i18n] Xarchiver & Sensors-plugin PT_BR

Og Maciel ogmaciel at gnome.org
Sat Aug 25 21:47:59 CEST 2007

On 8/23/07, Bruno Jesus XFCE <myxfce at gmail.com> wrote:
> Corrected some fuzzy lines and translated new sentences for Xarchiver r26005.
> Also translated the sensors panel-plugin that did not have a
> brazillian portuguese version.

Hi Bruno,

I've just commited your patch with a couple of minor tweaks.  These
were done in order to comply with the vocabulary we're adopting, the
same one used by a couple of Brazilian translation teams I'm involved
with.  I will commit your second patch some time later today... I
still have to write up the meeting minutes from last night (15 people
showed up! w00t!), but in the meantime, you can browse this page:
http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/team_pt_br  We're trying to keep track of
who is doing what... but I'll give you more info later.

Please feel free to contact me about any questions or suggestions you may have.

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel

omaciel at foresightlinux.org