[Xfce-i18n] A big thanks to Adriano Winter Bess

Vladimir Melo vladimirmelo.psi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:38:58 CEST 2007

I'm very pleased to know Og Maciel is in charge to commit the
translations to brazilian portuguese. I'm going to help him to review
all XFCE modules and change strings according to GNOME vocabulary when
necessary. We are just running to finish our job until the next GNOME
release to put the hands on XFCE modules.

--
Vladimir Melo
vladimirmelo.psi at gmail.com