[Xfce-i18n] xfce translation to Dzongkha
nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 11:29:25 CEST 2006
- Checkout po with following command: svn co
- Copy the .pot file to <yourlang>.po
- Translate the <yourlang>.po file into your language (see other .po
files for samples)
- Add your language to the LINGUAS file
- Run: svn add <yourlang>.po, so subversion will put the po file in the diff
- Run: svn diff > <translation>.patch
- Run: svn update in the trunk-po directory once in a while, to make
sure you're local checkout it up-to-date
You can mail your patches to the i18n list.
Hopefully this will help you a bit and thanks for translating Xfce!
More information about the Xfce-i18n