[Xfce-i18n] testing po-doc translations

Gunther Furtado gunzera0 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Nov 21 13:22:13 CET 2006

Maximilian Schleiss wrote:

> good work, send in your file and I will upload it to svn and make some
changes to other files I have write access so you can download the
libexo package from SVN, compile it and test your manual translation.

I have done as you told me but not even a pt_BR directory has appeared on /usr/share/xfce4/doc.

So, as yet, I could not test the translation. Any hint?

Cheers,
----
Gunther Furtado
gunzera0 at yahoo.com.br