[Xfce-i18n] [FR] Working on xfce-utils

Abbas Izad abbasizad at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 15:30:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

Is it possible to make/generate a language update package containing all pot
and po files that are needed to be translated/updated? If so, Can you please
provide such a package for Persian (fa) to me?  I don't have access to linux
right now and have to use WinXP and have planty of time.

Thanks
Abbas Izad