[Xfce-i18n] [FR] Working on xfce-utils

Gerald Barre g.barre at free.fr
Mon May 29 00:46:53 CEST 2006

Le Sun, 28 May 2006 23:51:11 +0200
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org> s'exprimait:

> Le dimanche 28 mai 2006 _ 23:30 +0200, Maximilian Schleiss a _crit :

> > >  msgid "Project Lead"
> > > -msgstr ""
> > > +msgstr "T_te du Projet"
> > >
> > Sounds more like a  "chef de projet" to me.
> to me too

If the project lead is one person it's ok, what if more
than one ? Maybe I'm wrong, but "chef de projet" is more
appropriate for "project leader".

> > >  msgid "Server maintained by"
> > > -msgstr ""
> > > +msgstr "Serveur maintenu par"
> > >
> > Could it be "Entretenu"?
> 'Maintenu' looks fine to me, i don't see Auke removing dust from the
> rack ;)

OK guys, what do you think about "Maintenance du serveur par" ? :)

> I could change that but it'll involve changing a string... let me know
> what you prefer.

Before looking at the credits I understood what the "<" meant, I have
no preference.
Max, just right click on the desktop --> À propos de Xfce --> Crédits

> > >  msgid "Thanks to all who helped making this software available."
> > > -msgstr ""
> > > +msgstr "Merci _ tous ceux qui ont aid_ _ rendre ce logiciel utilisable."
> > I see "utilisable" as "usable". I would suggest "disponible".
>
> agreed

I'll change that too.

--
Gérald Barré