[Xfce-i18n] [FR] xfce4-trigger-launcher translation question

Gerald Barre g.barre at free.fr
Mon May 29 00:56:49 CEST 2006

Le Mon, 29 May 2006 00:03:25 +0200
Maximilian Schleiss <maxschleiss at bluewin.ch> s'exprimait:

> Hi all,

> I am translating the trigger launcher plugin and I have a few questions
> so far.
>
> What does "Command to poke:" mean?
> What would you suggest for "dodgy"? I found "épineux" or "instable". The
> sentence is "when dodgy".

The README gives you some answers:

This is a launcher with two states. Like a trigger.

You need to set a few commands in the options:
- a command used to check status

  This command is executed periodically.
  It's exit code is taken to mean:
    =0         enabled
    =255       unknown/broken
    otherwise  disabled

- a command used to enable

  This command is executed when you click on the launcher
  and state was "disabled".

- a command used to disable

  This command is executed when you click on the launcher
  and state was "enabled".

- a command used to "wake up"/poke

  This command is executed when you click on the launcher
  and state was "dodgy". Dodgy is when the "check status"
  command returned "unknown" for too long/didn't return at all.

- check interval
- icon for state "enabled"
- icon for state "disabled"
- icon for state "unknown"
- icon for state "dodgy"

  Overtime is when the "check status" command returned "unknown"
  for too long or didn't return at all.

> The last thing is whether I should translate it's name "trigger launcher
> plugin" to "greffon gachette lanceuse" which, to my taste, is not very
> attractive...

What about "greffon lanceur deux états" ?

--
Gérald Barré