[Xfce-i18n] [FR] Working on xfce-utils

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Sun May 28 23:51:11 CEST 2006

Le dimanche 28 mai 2006 à 23:30 +0200, Maximilian Schleiss a écrit :
> Hello Gérald,
>
> I could have some minor suggestions about your translation.
>
> >  #. Project lead
> >  #: xfce4-about/info.c:200
> >  msgid "Project Lead"
> > -msgstr ""
> > +msgstr "Tête du Projet"
> >
> Sounds more like a  "chef de projet" to me.
to me too

> >  #. Server admins
> >  #: xfce4-about/info.c:243
> >  msgid "Server maintained by"
> > -msgstr ""
> > +msgstr "Serveur maintenu par"
> >
> Could it be "Entretenu"?
'Maintenu' looks fine to me, i don't see Auke removing dust from the
rack ;)

> >  #. Translations supervision
> >  #: xfce4-about/info.c:247
> >  msgid "Translations supervision"
> > -msgstr ""
> > +msgstr "Supervision des traductions"
> >
> Who is supervising? M. Kawahata?
Yeah and sometimes so am i

> >  #: xfce4-about/info.c:282
> >  msgid "If you know of anyone missing from this list, please let us know on <"
> > -msgstr ""
> > +msgstr "Si vous pensez à qu'une personne devrait figurer sur cette liste, s'il vous plaît faites le nous savoir à <"
> >
> "Si vous pen_sez qu'une_ personne..." Is there something missing at the
> end of this sentence "<" ?
No it's correct, the '<' is just there to hold the mail address
(<bla at bli.com>)

I could change that but it'll involve changing a string... let me know
what you prefer.

> >  #: xfce4-about/info.c:286
> >  msgid "Thanks to all who helped making this software available."
> > -msgstr ""
> > +msgstr "Merci à tous ceux qui ont aidé à rendre ce logiciel utilisable."
> I see "utilisable" as "usable". I would suggest "disponible".

agreed

Cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>