[Xfce-i18n] [FR] Working on xfce-utils

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Sun May 28 23:30:04 CEST 2006

Hello Gérald,

I could have some minor suggestions about your translation.

>  #. Project lead
>  #: xfce4-about/info.c:200
>  msgid "Project Lead"
> -msgstr ""
> +msgstr "Tête du Projet"

Sounds more like a  "chef de projet" to me.
>  #. Server admins
>  #: xfce4-about/info.c:243
>  msgid "Server maintained by"
> -msgstr ""
> +msgstr "Serveur maintenu par"

Could it be "Entretenu"?

>  #. Translations supervision
>  #: xfce4-about/info.c:247
>  msgid "Translations supervision"
> -msgstr ""
> +msgstr "Supervision des traductions"

Who is supervising? M. Kawahata?
>  #: xfce4-about/info.c:282
>  msgid "If you know of anyone missing from this list, please let us know on <"
> -msgstr ""
> +msgstr "Si vous pensez à qu'une personne devrait figurer sur cette liste, s'il vous plaît faites le nous savoir à <"

"Si vous pen_sez qu'une_ personne..." Is there something missing at the
end of this sentence "<" ?

>  #: xfce4-about/info.c:286
>  msgid "Thanks to all who helped making this software available."
> -msgstr ""
> +msgstr "Merci à tous ceux qui ont aidé à rendre ce logiciel utilisable."
I see "utilisable" as "usable". I would suggest "disponible".

Greetings.

Max