[Xfce-i18n] xarchiver.pot need strings added

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Sun May 21 14:57:50 CEST 2006

On Sun, 21 May 2006 13:44:11 +0800
ZM Chen wrote:

> Hi, I've trace the trunk folder of xarchiver on svn.xfce.org,and
> now finished a zh_TW.po.
> When I try compiled it to xarchiver.mo and I found I just get about
> 45 strings translated.
> It's a wired situation that xarchiver.pot should have more information
> for l10n.
> I also have traced the older version from xarchiver.xfce.org.
> After check out the src and found older .pot have more the 80 strings,
> I think maybe someone can help to regenerate the gettext strings into
> xarchiver.pot ?
> I'm not a programmer nor coder,but I thought it would be a bad result
> when people want to use xarchiver with a l10n interface.
> Anyone can help ? Many l10nians would be very appreciated of this work.

As of 21 May 2006, there're 132 strings should be translated, while
I can update the related files for i18n, it's still not certain
whether the author of Xarchiver made a decision to give those strings
to us, actually you can't see the statistics of translations at
http://i18n.xfce.org/stats yet.

Just wait an answer from the author, I've already asked about
that, also please contact with the current translator/committer,
Hydonsingore Cia.

Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm
Country Codes: http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/related/iso3166.txt